W3in1web.com participates in and has been certified in compliance with the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. W3DATA committed to subjecting all personal data received from the EU or Switzerland, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit our privacy page – https://www.W3data.cloud/privacy.php
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to each Privacy Shield Framework, W3 DATA Technologies LLC is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, W3 DATA may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- How you can access, update or delete your data.To easily access, view, update, delete or port your personal data (where available), or to update your subscription preferences, please sign into our billing system.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
- Age restrictions.Our Services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 18. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us
Where the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or GDPR, applies, in certain circumstances and subject to data processing agreements, you have rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. We set out below an